| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

ANTIQUE FURNITURE RESTORATION DISCUSSION BOARD

Antique shopping

Posted By: Deborah St.Clair (me-bridgton1a-26.agstme.adelphia.net)
Date: 1/19/5 09:43

In Response To: Re: Icebox (Greg Scholl)

Hi Greg, I have an antique shop in Bridgton, Maine. If you come up Rte. 302 from Casco; take a right at the only traffic light in town!! My shop is Flowerbed Farm Antiques, about 3/10 mile from Main Street traffic light. We converted our wonderful old barn into the shop. I am closed for winter months (the heat is off and it is colder in the barn than outside) but I am always happy to have visitors. If you are in the area before I officially reopen in Spring please just call (207)647-5247 and we can set up a time for you to look. I only buy things that I really like myself for the shop and I have very eclectic taste so you never know what you might find! I love furniture and try to always have some true antique things, some vintage and also some unique "used furniture" items for all my customers who, like you, have camps and vacation homes here to furnish.I always have old prints & lots of collectibles and old glassware. This area has quite a few wonderful shops and is just getting better each season so hopefully I will meet you soon! Thanks so much for your interest. Deborah

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

ANTIQUE FURNITURE RESTORATION DISCUSSION BOARD is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 3.21.