| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

ANTIQUE FURNITURE RESTORATION DISCUSSION BOARD

Re: Source for stained or unfinished wood shutters

Posted By: jay frankfort <jaybaby415@hotmail.com> (1Cust53.tnt3.charleston.wv.da.uu.net)
Date: 2/22/4 00:12

In Response To: Re: Source for stained or unfinished wood shutters (jay frankfort)

Martha...sorry about my little computer mishap with the first post...i seem to be a bit of a jinx when it comes to electronics; come to think of it, im just a complete jinx. Which brings me to why im posting this message...i bought a few shutters last spring and for some reason i thought that i could put them up myslef,well, i couldnt, so i decided to hire someone.. but they ended up rippin' me off...one week after they put them up, one of them fell off and i realized that the guys had super glued them on...who would have thought, well ive been tryin to get around to putting them up for the longest time but i know im never going to get around to doing it...so i guess it would be beter to outvest than invest-haha just a little homeowners humor...i have a radio in my car!....each shutter is five dollars plus installation fee which is around twenty big ones...well get back to me A.S.A.P...and email me at HOTMAIL...not aol...that was my mistake

hope to hear from you soon

shutter ya later(wink wink)

jay

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

ANTIQUE FURNITURE RESTORATION DISCUSSION BOARD is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 3.21.