| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

ANTIQUE FURNITURE RESTORATION DISCUSSION BOARD

Re: Bartley kits

Posted By: Greg Scholl <beatkat@adelphia.net> (67-22-200-210.albyny.adelphia.net)
Date: 5/31/5 11:04

In Response To: Re: Bartley kits (Fred)

Thats a great story Fred...I too have built these kits...actually for a customer and I too was impressed with the quality and outcome of the pieces...their line of finishing products is also outstanding, I use their Gel stains often, and along with their Gel varnishes, they offer an outstanding way for a novice to attain excellent results...and products good enough for professionals to use and recommend. This type of customer service is being lost in the modern world we live in, I try to take the time to send a letter of appreciation to companies and individuals (usually their superiors) that treat me with this type of service and support, it goes a long way, and I urge everyone to do so also. Maybe we can stem the tide of service outsourcing that is so prevelant by these companies by insisting on human contact, with an American when expected, and recognizing and thanking them when we receive it.

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

ANTIQUE FURNITURE RESTORATION DISCUSSION BOARD is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 3.21.