| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

ANTIQUE FURNITURE RESTORATION DISCUSSION BOARD

Re: Musty odor

Posted By: Roger DeMuth <fero@sbcglobal.net> (adsl-68-72-214-206.dsl.akrnoh.ameritech.net)
Date: 2/10/5 15:43

In Response To: Re: Musty odor (Kris)

Kristin and kris, the problem of mold and/or mildew is not a matter of simply odor. Some poeple are deathly allergic to either, and just trying to get rid of the smell will not do the trick. Unless you kill the mold it cannot be put in a baby's room. It can cause severe respiratory distress if the mold is not taken care of.

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

ANTIQUE FURNITURE RESTORATION DISCUSSION BOARD is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 3.21.