| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

ANTIQUE FURNITURE RESTORATION DISCUSSION BOARD

Re: Hardwood Floors

Posted By: Holli Gribbons <h.gribbons@insightbb.com> (12-223-88-46.client.insightbb.com)
Date: 4/4/4 22:40

In Response To: Hardwood Floors (Holli Gribbons)

Ok you guys, I was totally disappointed with this advice!!! It was warm enough yesterday for me to get out in the yard and work on some of my projects. I was stripping the headboard in one corner, and painting BLO on the wicker shelf in another. Inside I was gluing the dresser (hence all the bricks). I assemble all my equipment beforehand which made doing all three things easy. Anyway, it got cold again today and I am still jacked to do something. I needed you guys to say "YES, pull up those carpets this very instant"! A. So I would have a project for the day and B. So I could show hubby how important it was and make him help me! Well, you blew that all to YOU KNOW WHERE! Now I'll be lucky to get the darn things up the day before the sander arrives! We have to have a "CODE"!! Us craftsmen have to stick together! When I just need you to agree to motivate hubby I'll sign it Happily yours. H for hubby, happily as in Wed. You think you could help me out? I mean as it is I could be half done pulling staples from the floor! Yours Truly, Holli

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

ANTIQUE FURNITURE RESTORATION DISCUSSION BOARD is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 3.21.