| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

ANTIQUE FURNITURE RESTORATION DISCUSSION BOARD

Re: polyurethane bad choice?

Posted By: Greg Scholl <beatkat@adelphia.net> (ct-waterbury1b-56.wtrbct.adelphia.net)
Date: 4/4/4 01:45

In Response To: Re: polyurethane bad choice? (James Schooley)

Wow....touchy aren't we?? you didn't mention that he used the shellac as a barrier coat for something else in that job...sorry..I am not some kind of Dolt and the information you are putting out leaves something to be desired....and I don't like to contradict, but I do like to give the reader the whole answer...I am trying to cooperate by pointing out the inacurasies and missing info in your replies..you act as if your replies are the only ones with merrit, and frankly I don't agree...I have also been doing this work for many years and pride myself on the range of experience that I have gained...like yourself. I have been published in some major magazines..(such as Fine Woodworking..) and I do think I can help here with another, educated viewpoint without calling people Dolt's or any other names and as you say, understand that there's more than one way to successfully do a job, but that in our business there are many variables to consider.

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

ANTIQUE FURNITURE RESTORATION DISCUSSION BOARD is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 3.21.