| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

ANTIQUE FURNITURE RESTORATION DISCUSSION BOARD

Re: drawer pulls

Posted By: Puneet Kela <puneet@swaroophardware.com> (210.212.81.12)
Date: 2/24/4 15:55

In Response To: drawer pulls (ahalyah)

Dear Sir, I would like to introduce our venture, Swaroop Exports which is specialized in the field of manufacturing and exports and has its own manufacturing unit with almost complete in-house production facilities. Initially we started with supplying hardware goods to the leading exporters but as the prospects for a deeper exploration in international market grew, we started exporting our own products and in a shortest span of time we have earned the reputation to be a trusted name in brass and iron hardware market with special and continued patronage of some erstwhile companies in US, UK, Australia, Canada and a few European countries. Our only aim is to fulfill the needs of the buyer by concentrating more on the quality of the products so as to give them the best quality product on reasonable price. Our Company is professionally managed believing in only one thing and that is TRUST.

Swaroop Exports is brand name in Brass, Aluminum and Iron metal items with broader range of Building fitting, Curtain fitting, Bathroom fitting, Door fitting, Door knockers, Knobs, Coat Hooks ,Statues & Animals (artware) etc.

I shall appreciate if you could have a look on our product range on www.swaroophardware.com. I shall also feel highly honored if you kindly let me know of your choice of products from our site. We assure you that we can supply even larger order in time, and you will get best of our quality products as we have established here a separate quality control department committed to deliver only quality products.

Thanking you and looking forward to receiving a favorable gesture and a new business opening,

Yours sincerely,

Puneet Kela www.swaroophardware.com

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

ANTIQUE FURNITURE RESTORATION DISCUSSION BOARD is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 3.21.