| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

ANTIQUE FURNITURE RESTORATION DISCUSSION BOARD

Re: Old Stoves

Posted By: Philip Williams <p.will@mindspring.com> (h-68-164-169-125.SNFCCASY.dynamic.covad.net)
Date: 1/3/4 17:59

In Response To: Old Stoves (Pat)

I have an Occidental in my kitchen now and Im trying to figure out what to do with it. My wife rescued it ffrom a garage in SF 30yrs ago as a hippie chic and cleaned it up and we have used it since. It has four burners,a griddle, a oven on the right and a "char glow broiler" on the left. We are about to redo our kitchen and if I could find a way to get this restored or buy one that is restored I would incorporate it in the plan. My wife has setimental feeling about this stove and I think it has lots of soul and would blend the new and old of this Richmond district flat. If I could find a way to get it funtioning properly and look tip-top this would be nice. Im fairly mechanically inclined (have restored vintage English cars) and would be capable of restoring it myself if someone could point me in the direction of imfo and parts. thanks PW

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

ANTIQUE FURNITURE RESTORATION DISCUSSION BOARD is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 3.21.